Avet G2 SXJ 5.3 Magic Cast
Proudly made in the USA, the Avet G2 series are meant to bridge the line class gap between Avet's normal reels and their Raptor models. The Avet G2 series provides 40% more drag, an updated frame and appearance, and a moderate increase in line capacity. They also comes all of these features as well:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- A maximum drag output of 12lbs at strike and 20lbs at full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.