Stormr Strykr Jacket
Helping fisherman and outdoor enthusiasts alike brave the outdoors, newly designed for 2018 the Stormr Strykr Jacket helps conquer the elements more than ever. The Strykr Series is windproof, waterproof and an excellent insulator due to Stormr's Neoprene Core Technology which combines a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. For added waterproofing, all exterior seams on the Strykr are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The Strykr also provides positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.
For 2018, the Strykr:
1) 25% lighter in weight and has 20% more material stretch, resulting in improved mobility, flexibility and overall comfort.
2) Has an upgraded interior of low pile stretch fleece that continues to provide excellent wicking properties.
3) A specially designed back and hood ventilation panels help maintain your body temperature to keep you comfortable.
4) Has redesigned, ultra-comfortable wrist seals which the user to seal the wrist only when required.
5) New restyled PU coated non-corrosive zippered pocket configuration provides more storage space and easier access.
- Two-way Adjustable Hood
- Super-Stretch Fleece-Lined Interior
- Extended Interior Collar
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Interior Cell Phone Pocket
- Abrasion Resistant Material for High-Use Areas
- Two Interior Mesh Gear Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks
- D-Rings for accessories or kill switch tether